Commonwealth of Kentucky
Commonwealth of Kentucky | Kentucky Emergency Management Agency
TYPE OF PROJECT
COVID-19 Data Management Vaccination Services
- Vaccination Data Management
- FEMA Reporting
- State Reporting
- 12 Call Center Services
- Appointment Scheduling
- Patient Registration
- Patient Portal
- IT Infrastructure
The Commonwealth of Kentucky’s rural counties were severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Henderson and Laurel County locals did not have facilitated access to the COVID-19 Vaccines. In an effort to expand vaccination services amongst these counties, the leaders at the Kentucky Emergency Management (KYEM) and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) contracted to utilize CDR’s Data Management Software System, CDR Health ProTM.
- Delivered vaccination data management services to 50 mobile sites across the State of Kentucky.
- Provide vaccine data management including patient registration, observation, and checkout.
- Provide automatic second shot scheduling.
- Provide dedicated customer support services including call center and email support.
- Created a dedicated online patient portal, KY VaxTM with the ability to text message patient notifications and an HL7 interface that can be integrated into any system.
- Provide an IT infrastructure including hardware and support.
- Provide instructions and guidelines to be disseminated to patients regarding including V-Safe and CDC regulated forms.
- Daily reporting of vaccinations to the State Division of Emergency Management, State Department of Health, including the provision of numerous reports.