TURNKEY mobile immunization services
State of South Carolina
TYPE OF PROJECT
Community Based Immunization Program | Vaccine Data Management
- Vaccine Site Staffing
- Vaccine Supplies
- Vaccine Site Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Support
- State Reporting
The State of South Carolina was severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, with vulnerable populations experiencing some of the highest cases in the nation. With concerns regarding the spread of COVID-19, the State dispatched numerous mobile fleet units across several counties.
CDR Maguire, Inc. provided COVID-19 registration, site management, customer support services, real-time dashboard, vaccines, and reporting. Currently CDR assists immunization programs in over 30 counties at the expense of 10 traveling crews for the State, delivering all three available vaccine manufacturers to pediatric and exposed communities. These features are manifested by recognizing resident locations, performance metrics, neighborhood outreach, and personnel and infrastructure inventory.
CDR Maguire, Inc. was contracted by the State of South Carolina to provide a turnkey solution for communities in an effort to lower the cost of immunization, which entailed replacing the existing and costly infrastructure that was in place, saving the State over [insert amount in dollars] a day.
- Provided turnkey vaccine sites, including site infrastructure, staffing, Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments, electronic patient registration and resulting.
- Through more efficient quality procedures, CDR increased safe vaccine deliveries as a result of training, and management of cold chain custody of the vaccines.
- Provided, transported, and administered Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson and Johnson on a daily basis to any of our mobile missions.
- A total of 3,107 vaccines were completed in South Carolina.
- The Upstate, Midlands, Pee Dee, and Lowcountry regions all received mobile vaccine visits.
- Counties with the most immunization rates include Charleston, Laurens, Sumter, Richland, and Orangeburg.
- Collaborated with College of Charleston, Home Depots, University of South Carolina Union Campus for a span of 6 months with weekly clinic events.
- Completed 350 immunization events and vaccinated 331 pediatric patients with initial dosage and boosters.
- Interagency and contractor coordination and communication between state term contractors, and South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control.