COVID-19 Pandemic Response
Florida Division of Emergency Management
TOTAL AMOUNT INVOICED/RECEIVED
LOCATION OF DEPLOYMENT
DATE OF AWARD
LENGTH OF DEPLOYMENT
Kevin Guthrie Deputy Director
2555 Shumard O ak Boul evard
The State of Florida was severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, with vulnerable populations experiencing some of the highest cases in the nation. With concerns regarding the spread of COVID-19, the State dispatched numerous mobile fleet units across several counties. CDR Health provided COVID-19 registration, site management, customer support services, real-time.
- Within 72 hours of notification, CDR sourced over 750 clinical and support staff and a total of 2,000 over a two-week period, including incident command officers, team leaders, registered nurses, paramedics, EMTs, LPNs, C.N.A.’s, logistics, and registration staff.
- Mission reduced the COVID-19 infection rate in underserved communities by 75% during its first 3 week of operation.
- Expanded services to add homebound patients, HUD housing, homes for persons with disabilities, mobile home parks, migrant workers, and the Department of Juvenile Justice. Ultimately supplying 5,000 staff to the State of Florida to complete the mission.
- Provided mobile vaccination services with less than 24 hours’ notice including infrastructure and staffing.
- Provided call center service to contact 20,000+ patients per day.
- Daily reporting to the State Department of Health and FDEM.
The subsequent chart provides detailed information regarding CDR Health additional experience. The information provided mirrors the requested information for past experience outlined within the solicitation.
|EX#||CONTRACTING ENTITY||CONTRACTING ACTIVITY||$ AMOUNT INVOICED||CONTRACT PERFORMANCE PERIOD||CONTRACTING OFFICER|
|1||Florida Division of Emergency Management||CB Smith Park Testing Site||19.5 million||14 months||Kevin Guthrie Director, FDEM Kevin.Guthrie@em.myflorida.com 850-294-8250|
|2||Florida Division of Emergency Management||State Health Equity Sites (Raymond James Stadium, Pahokee, YMCA Clearwater)||18.1 million||3 months||Kevin Guthrie Director, FDEM Kevin.Guthrie@em.myflorida.com 850-294-8250|
|3||Florida Division of Emergency Management/Florida Department of Health||Monoclonal Antibody Sites||37.3 million||3 months||Aaron Otis Assistant Deputy Secretary, County Health Systems, FDOH Aaron.Otis@flhealth.gov 850-445-1380|
|4||Florida Division of Emergency Management||COVID-19 Field Hospitals||2.6 million||3 months||Kevin Guthrie Director, FDEM Kevin.Guthrie@em.myflorida.com 850-294-8250|
|5||Florida Division of Emergency Management||FITTEAM Ball Park||7.3 million||7 months||Kevin Guthrie Director, FDEM Kevin.Guthrie@em.myflorida.com 850-294-8250|
|6||Florida Division of Emergency Management||Socially Vulnerable Population||50.9 million||5 months||Kevin Guthrie Director, FDEM Kevin.Guthrie@em.myflorida.com 850-294-8250|
|7||Hillsborough County||Testing Sites (Various sites)||2.7 million||3 months||Timothy Dudley Emergency Management Director Dudleyt@hillsboroughcounty.org 813-272-6611|
|8||Orange County Health Services Department||Testing and Vaccination Sites (Barnett Park, Econ Sports Complex, Clarcona, Camping World Stadium)||22.6 million||15 months||John Goodrich Deputy Director Orange County Health Services Department John.Goodrich@ocfl.net 407-836-7689|