FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY VACCINATION DATA MANAGEMENT SITES
State of Florida | Federal Emergency Management Agency
TYPE OF PROJECT
Vaccination Management | Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Patient Pre-Registration
- Patient Notification
- Appointment Scheduler
- Vaccine Management System
- Onsite Data Management
- Automated Data Reporting
- Patient Workflow Optimization
- Call Center Services
- IT Infrastructure
- On-Site Support
Director, Florida Division of Emergency Management
2555 Shumard Oak Boulevard Tallahassee, FL, 32399
The State of Florida was severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, with several counties experiencing some of the highest cases in the nation.
In an effort to expand vaccination services, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) contracted with CDR Health, Inc. to provide vaccine data management services at four (4) mass vaccination sites based in Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville and Tampa and later expanded the scope to over 100 sites across the state.
CDR developed a fully integrated vaccine management system (CDR HealthPro™) which includes patient pre-registration, vaccination appointment scheduling, automatic patient follow-up and data management.
- Implemented CDR HealthProTM vaccine data management solutions within 72 hours’ notice.
- Provide vaccine data management including patient registration, observation, and checkout.
- Trained over 200 personnel to use the system in 4 hours
- Provide automatic second shot scheduling.
- Processed over 7,000 vaccinations per day at Miami and Orlando.
- System managed multiple vaccine types including J&J, Moderna and Pfizer.
- Provide dedicated customer support services including call enter and email support.
- Created an online patient portal with the ability to text message patient notifications and an HL7 interface that can be integrated into any system.
- Provide an IT infrastructure including hardware and support.
- Provide instructions and guidelines to be disseminated to patients regarding including V-Safe and CDC regulated forms.
- Daily reporting of vaccinations to the State Division of Emergency Management, State Department of Health, including the
provision of numerous reports.