FLORIDA DIVISION OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT SOCIALLY VULNERABLE POPULATION VACCINATION
State of Florida
State of Florida
TYPE OF PROJECT
Mobile Vaccination Management and Logistics | Assisted Living, Long Term Care, and other Group Facilities
- Mobile Vaccination Services
- Facility Scheduling
- Patient Registration
- Patient or Guardian Consent
- Clinical Staffing
- Vaccine Management System
- Cold Chain Storage and Logistics
- Onsite Data Management
- Call Center Services
- IT Infrastructure
The State of Florida was severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, with several counties experiencing some of the highest cases in the nation.
On January 4th, the State of Florida approached CDR to take over the role of administering vaccines to Assisted Living Facilities (ALF) from two of the largest retail pharmacies in the US. Within 72-hours of notification CDR sourced over 750 personnel (2,000 within 10 days) including incident commanders, team leaders, nurses, EMT’s, paramedics and registration staff. CDR visited over 3,000 Assisted Living Facilities, other long term care facilities, HUD housing and Intermediate Care Facilities to deliver over 100,000 vaccinations to both residents and staff.
- CDR built a cadre of 5,000 health care professionals organized into strike teams by state region
- To date, CDR has performed over 4,000 vaccination clinics for socially vulnerable facilities and population groups across 50 counties in the State of Florida.
- Over 170,000 vaccinations administered.
- Provision of staff, supplies and vaccine in multiple regions across the street daily for 4 months.
- Custom data interface with consenting.
- Dedicated scheduling and call center team.
- Dedicated customer support team.